We’ve launched a podcast series : There’s Just not Enough Time in a Day!
We’d love to interview you moms – all kinds of moms. If you’re busy, you qualify!
We’re just looking to hear how you navigate your day, and maybe learn some tips from you in the process!
Sign up to be interviewed HERE: “There’s Just Not Enough Time in the Day!”
The purpose of this series is not prescriptive – but rather, to see a glance into the lives of other busy moms and how they handle their lives. All of us struggle with getting it all done, and we’d really love to take a peek behind the curtain in your world, and see how you manage it all. Or how you prioritize if you can’t!
1. Tell us a little about yourself. (Job? SAHM? # of kids? Where you live, etc.)
2. Walk us through an average “day in your life…”
3. What time of day is the most challenging for you? Have you managed to find ways to make it easier, or do you continue to struggle with that aspect?
4. What aspect of your day/responsibilities do you like LEAST?
5. How have you learned to balance your daily life?
6. Do you have any particularly good resources that have helped you? (websites, books, programs?)
7. What is your biggest “time suck”?
8. If you could go back in time and give your “pre-kids” self ONE piece of advice, what would that be?
9. If there was ONE thing you wish you could never have to do again, what would it be?
Feel free to share any last comments on this topic.
Download Your FREE Copy NOW!
Get your free pdf of Lose the Cape! Realities from Busy Modern Moms and Strategies to Survive.