It’s our 50th episode!
This episode is sponsored by Eating Clean, Cooking Dirty – it’s not too late to join the free whole30 challenge OR just sign up for her 2 week trial for meal plans and tips.
In this episode, we talked about:
- What’s happened so far
- The importance of being real
- Changes in our format, quality, and images
- The Big Giveaway
- What is to come
References for 50th Episode:
Dana Malstaff – Boss Mom Extraordinaire
- One print issue of Holl & Lane Magazine, Retail Value: $17
- One Broadcast Audit from He Says, She Says, Retail Value: $47
Send a link to your Facebook Live or other Live broadcast, and receive an email within two days detailing how to make your broadcasts more effective. It will include tips to make your broadcasts more visually appealing and to help you connect with your audience to make an impact. Get more viewers, shares, and engagement with a Broadcast Audit!
- One Maternity Leave Planning Package (includes a 90-minute session and 45 min follow up) from Arianna Taboada, Maternity Leave Consultant, Retail Value: $350
- 2 copies of Lose the Cape: Realities from Busy Modern Moms and Strategies to Surive
- 2 Copies of Lose the Cape! Never Will I Ever (and then I had kids!)
- 1 copy of The Intentional Bookshelf, by Sam Munoz
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast for moms? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at email@example.com if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Download Your FREE Copy NOW!
Get your free pdf of Lose the Cape! Realities from Busy Modern Moms and Strategies to Survive.
Latest posts by Alexa Bigwarfe (see all)
- Children and Suicide: What Parents Can Do To Help - February 6, 2018
- February Book Club pick: Brene Brown: Braving the Wilderness - February 4, 2018
- January 2018 Book Club Pick – Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes - January 4, 2018