Some of you mamas can rock Valentine’s Day cards and gifts in a manner that is just artistic. I’m not one of them. In fact, I’m not a very crafty person at ALL. However, last Valentine’s Day, I did come up with an idea that served a dual purpose. My easy Valentine’s day cards for Toddlers solution!Not a crafty mama? Me either! Easy #valentinesday cards for #toddlers Click To Tweet
One – I used up a bunch of old pictures that I had on hand. (You know, you buy the 100 wallets and then wind up passing out 5?)
Two – kept my children occupied for at least 30 minutes.
And added bonus, we didn’t have to spend money on cards for the family.
I’m going to call this:
The “reuse and recycle” Easy Valentine’s Day cards for Toddlers
It’s so simple.
1.Gather the following items:
- Construction paper
- any other crafty items you like
- any extra pictures you have that you want to send out.
2. Cut the construction paper into the size cards you want.
3. Let your children go wild!
4. Glue on pictures.
The finished product:
Voila, you’ve just made Easy Valentine’s Day Cards for Toddlers and grandparents will be ecstatic!
Join the Lose the Cape Facebook community!
Want access to our private page full of resources, articles, printables, ebooks, and more? Get it here:
Join the Mom Squad!
Get our Ebook: Simple and Fun Goal Setting Strategies for Busy Moms! Think like a CEO and Get More Done for FREE when you sign up for our Mom Squad Newsletter
Latest posts by Alexa Bigwarfe (see all)
- Big time giveaway in Celebration of 50th Podcast episode - January 25, 2017
- When your baby dies - October 15, 2016
- The Terrible, No Good, Rotten First day of Kindergarten - September 19, 2016