Sinead is an Irish mom of five, living in the UK educating women on how to have a successful business and family life.
This episode is sponsored by the Boss Mom Academy! If you’re looking for great business coaching, Dana Malstaff is the answer!If you are intrigued by #coffeeenimas then you need to listen to this! Warning - lots of laughter! #busymoms Click To Tweet
We laughed so hard in this episode. You are going to love Sinead!
In this episode, we talked about:
- Her journey to acupuncturist, health coach and empowering moms to have successful family and business lives.
- Inspiring her children to be entrepreneurs.
- Time management with 5 children and a business.
- Appreciating herself and not trying to be super mom.
- Coffee enemas!
- Apple and ginger as an afternoon pick me up.
- Alternate and naturopathic ways to detox.
- The mom community and friends that you need.
- How your worries change as a parent when your kids grow.
- The importance of setting aside time with your girlfriends.
References for Sinead:
More about Sinead:
Sinead Dunne is the Founder of the Extraordinary Mompreneur Community, an online platform to support and educate moms on how to build a Successful Business & Family.
When Sinead is not working you can find her hanging out with her family and living the beach life in the UK.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast for moms? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at email@example.com if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!