Trish Russell is an Implementation Expert for women ready to discover clarity & focus in their wants, needs and desires.
This episode is sponsored by the Boss Mom Academy! If you’re looking for great business coaching, Dana Malstaff is the answer!
In this episode, we talked about:
- Our military connection (both Alexa and Trish served in the USAF)
- What exactly an implementation expert is, and how she helps women focus on one intentional step that will get them to their dreams/desires
- How Trish believes in the importance of having one protected hour daily for income-producing time
- Limiting distractions and focusing on one thing – one goal
- MINDSET issues!
- Trish’s self-paced course to help you re-examine all areas of your life to prepare you for your business
Resources for Trish:
More about Trish:
Trish Russell is an Implementation Expert for women ready to discover clarity & focus in their wants, needs and desires. She brings 15 years of management-leadership training & experience to the table and she shares her secrets with women looking to live a life of purpose. Her strategies and methods are centered around the philosophy that one intentional step is more powerful than 10-20 scattered movements.
And when she’s not deciphering the missing piece for women in their day routine – she’s practicing her sharpshooter skills, enjoying tea parties with her littles, and traveling through time & space.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast for moms? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!