Jessica Stansberry is a mom, infopreneur and All Up In Your Lady Business podcast co-host.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Funny things that our kids say
- The new Annabelle commercial
- Alexa’s crazy morning on the day of recording
- Jessica’s switch from web design to Hey Jessica.
- Jessica’s courses and how she manages them.
- Some MacBook and Adobe chat!
- How she manages her business with her kids.
- The mom countdown for when school is back in session.
- Her podcast, All Up in Your Lady Business.
- The team that she has and how they have upleveled her business.
- Her group program, Noisemaker’s Camp, that launches today!
More about Jessica
Jessica Stansberry is a web designer turned techy tips teacher and THE Jessica behind Hey Jessica, an online content machine dedicated to providing online entrepreneurs easy-to-follow, step-by-step tutorials for navigating all things digital marketing in their business. Jessica throws down tech, system and strategy knowledge-bombs with weekly free blog content, a YouTube channel, eCourses and her FREE Facebook group, Digital Marketing Squad. Jessica is also the ‘sassy southern half’ of the podcast, All Up in Your Lady Business where she dives in to business strategy and interviews other really amazing ‘preneurs twice a week. You can find out more at www.theheyjessica.com.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Pin for later!