Trena Little is a video and YouTube strategist and mom of two.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Sleeping through the night – or the lack thereof – as parents!
- Using video as her sales team.
- #SSSVEDA – Savvy Sexy Social’s Vlog Everyday in August
- Batching video creation days.
- How she maps out her business with post it notes.
- Using YouTube to build your authority and drive traffic to your site.
- Boosting your SEO because Google and YouTube are together.
- The three types of content that do really well on YouTube
- Optimizing, video editing and answering all of the questions.
- What you should invest in when you are getting started with video.
More about Trena:
As a video and Youtube strategist, Trena helps online business owners create a video content strategy that works for their business. Being a busy business owner herself, she understands the importance of making video simple and painless but effective and lasting. Her Youtube videos are her sales team and they do the heavy lifting for free!
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Pin for later!