Mary Shores is author of Conscious Communications and founder of a multi-million dollar collections agency.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How she opened a collections agency at 24 years old.
- Her childhood play of bank instead of house.
- How she wants to help people feel good about paying their debt instead of the shame that they currently feel.
- Her funny story of how excited she was to get her copy of her book and how her son ruined it!
- Being a transformation junkie.
- How her marriage fell apart and how she got on this book journey.
- Taking the mystical out of Law of Attraction and how she reprogrammed a belief in one day.
- The coaching exercises she has in each chapter of her book.
- Potential and manifestation and a crash course in it.
- Talking about cleansing or clogging your life.
- Alexa’s chalkboard manifestation.
- How important the action step is.
More about Mary:
Mary Shores is the founder and CEO of a multi-million dollar business, one of the most unique collection agencies in the country. Recognized as a leader of innovative thought, Mary has spent over a decade teaching businesses and individuals how to inspire others, create new ways of thinking, identify and achieve their goals, and take action to create truly meaningful results. She is the revolutionary founder of the groundbreaking Conscious Communications system, which produces positive results through positive action. Mary travels across the nation giving lectures and teaching courses, and has been featured on local and national radio and television shows, podcasts, and blogs.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at email@example.com if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Pin for later!