M.B. (Michelle) Antevasin is a mother, a teacher, and a healer and she works at the intersection of science and spirituality to break patterns and promote healing.
- With mothering, there is no right answer – finding support
- Healing and “woo woo” things that help us
- Birth stories and the discussion on Facebook page about the various birth events
- Feeling like our bodies failed us in childbirth
- Finding empowerment through childbirth
- How society judges women particularly if we do things differently than the “norm”
- How our family “stories” impact our childbirth experience
- the lack of programs to help moms recover after surgical births
- Csections – and Aubrey and Alexa’s stories
- VBACs and if you should do that
- To give birth naturally or not?
- What the book The Birth of Magdalena is about and who it is aimed at
More about M.B.:
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Pin for later!