Stephanie Dalfonzo is an intuitive coach who helps women move from anxiety to peace of mind and joy.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How important it is to process anxiety post-traumatic world events – like after the hurricanes, recently.
- Practicing these techniques on a regular basis that lowers your anxiety and helps you remember that you have the tools.
- When Aubrey’s 5-year-old who asked her the other day, “Mommy, are you about to lose your s***?”
- The tapping technique and how it helps reduce anxiety.
- Stephanie’s tips for the best way for moms to start the day.
- The difference between worry and anxiety. Anxiety you can feel within your body.
- How to teach our children coping mechanisms.
- What is an empath and how do you know if you are one?
- What Reiki is and how it works.
Stephanie’s Best Tips
- Start doing something to help you calm your anxiety. You might not have time for 30 minutes of meditation, but start doing these techniques throughout your day.
More about Stephanie:
Stephanie’s first career was as “Stevie Knox,” one of South Florida’s most popular radio DJs during the 80s and early 90s. Shifting careers as she raised her children, she delved into the Healing Arts. Over 20 years later, Stephanie is now an Intuitive Women’s Leadership Coach, Certified Hypnotist, and Yoga Teacher (among other things). Sharing inspirational empowerment with simple action steps. Stephanie empowers women to move from anxiety, fear, stress and despair to freedom, peace of mind and joy in their lives. She has freed thousands of people, from 8 to 82, from their fears, stress and anxiety.
Watch on YouTube!
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Pin for later!