Jenn Espinosa-Goswami is a non-product based weightloss coach and mother to two girls.
In this episode, we talked about:
- The most common age for children to start dieting is 7-years-old.
- How to help and support our children to stay healthy and approach the topic so that you don’t make it worse.
- Jenn’s story as a kid and how she grew and realized she needed to do something.
- Jenn as a plus-sized health coach.
- You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink. It’s important to model and change your language about your own life, when supporting your children’s health.
- Focusing on mindset and frequency of eating balanced meals.
- Building the whole picture of each meal by focusing on the macros when meal planning.
- How meal planning can be a bit frustrating if there are some items at most grocery stores.
- How Jenn works with women who are struggling with sleep.
- Me time and how important it can be.
More about Jenn:
Jennifer Espinosa-Goswami is a former fat girl turned product-free health coach who helps working moms achieve body bliss.
A member of the National Weight Control Registry, her 100-pound weight loss story has been featured on Women’s Health, Prevention, Reader’s Digest, First for Women magazine, and Fox.
When not presenting motivational presentations to brands such as Target, Wells Fargo and TOPS in Minneapolis, she blogs at www.weightlesschronicles.com about a simple recipe to body bliss without joining a gym or counting anything. Jennifer is a wife and mother to two beautiful daughters. You may find her dancing in her living room with her girls or enjoying a bean burrito.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Pin for later!