Alexa Bigwarfe is a blogger and advocate for those without a voice, particularly children. She is also an author, a podcaster, and a mother of three plus an angel.
Write|Publish|Sell Academy – a membership site for new and aspiring authors to help through ALL THE THINGS related to writing, publishing, and selling a book! Now open for enrollment!
In this episode, we talked about:
- A special message to grieving mothers or moms helping a friend or relative after a loss
- October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month.
- Finding joy after loss and the difficult path that takes you there
- The worry that allowing happiness back in means you will forget your baby or love your baby less.
- Asking for health after your loss and why it is important
- The ways that Alexa was able to find joy again.
More about Alexa:
Alexa Bigwarfe is a mother to 3 wildlings, author, publisher, writer-entrepreneur, and podcaster. Her writing career began after her infant daughter passed away at 2 days old. She has written and/or edited and self-published numerous books of her own and for other authors through her hybrid publishing company, Kat Biggie Press. She uses that hard-earned publishing knowledge to support other writers and small businesses in completing, publishing, and marketing their books through her company Write.Publish.Sell.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at email@example.com if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our book is available! Get your copy now!