Jolie Gray is a mom, teacher, and founder of The Purpose Box, a subscription box that gives back twice.
Sponsored by: Write|Publish|Sell Academy – a membership site for new and aspiring authors to help through ALL THE THINGS related to writing, publishing, and selling a book! Now open for enrollment!
In this episode, we talked about:
- Jolie’s family unconventional wait to adopt.
- Homeschooling and private school.
- What Purpose Box is, how it gives back and why she started it.
- Funny things that you can mail without packaging.
- Conscious shopping & the giveback component
- The types of things that Jolie includes in each Purpose Box
- How her subscription box is not actually a subscription box.
Jolie’s Favorite Me-Time Activity
- Going to the automatic car wash with her coffee
Simple Giving: Easy Ways to Give Every Day by Jennifer Iacovelli (affiliate link)
More about Jolie:
Jolie Gray is a wife and mother striving to live every day loving Jesus and sharing His grace with others. She enjoys writing, reading, and coffee. All the coffee. She founded Purpose Box in 2014 and hasn’t looked back since. You can find her on Facebook, Instagram, her personal blog, or in the nearest Target.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Pin for later!