We always have a great time chatting with our friend, Suzanne Brown. Suzanne came on the show to talk about her follow-up to her first book, Mompowerment, and provide a counter to the idea that work-life is a lie, plus we’re on board with her passion for getting women into positions of leadership.
PS We love to chat with you guys about the podcast episodes and anything else that’s on your mind, so join The Mom Squad, our community for moms looking for support and a judgement-free zone!
In this episode, we talked about:
- How having a preemie prompted her to be proactive about her work schedule
- All the work that went into researching her first book, and what she discovered
- How to make the case with your employer for part-time hours or work flexibility
- Why we need more women in positions of leadership
- What happens when women get into the C-Suite
- Kirthi Nath, producer of More Women Leaders Everywhere
- Princess Monroe, by Jody Smith
- Mompowerment, Suzanne’s first book
- The Mompowerment Guide, available now!
Have you heard about our Amazing Gift Guide Sponsorship Opportunity?
We will be publishing and promoting and PODCASTING about our Gift Guide.
The LTC Gift Guide Episode will air the week before Thanksgiving. We record live on Wednesdays via our Facebook page. The episode will be promoted via our newsletter, Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, and website.
More about Suzanne
Suzanne Brown is a work-life balance speaker (including a TED talk), strategist, and author of two books that help working moms with different aspects of work-life balance. Check out her weekly blog, watch her TED talk, or read more about her books at www.mompowerment.com. She lives in Austin, TX with her husband and two young boys.
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our books are available! Get your copy now!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Pin for Later!