Celeste Coffman is a licensed professional counselor who has a heart for women.Tips & strategies for managing your #stress w/ Celeste Coffman #podcast Click To Tweet
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Celeste has a passion for women and loves working with women who have similar situations and stages of life.
- Working from home vs working at an office as a working mom.
- Celeste’s story of how she decided to pursue her dreams.
- What Celeste’s Quiet Mind Collective focuses on.
- Tips for helping with organization.
- Practical tips for stress management.
- Identifying body signals of stress, anxiety and overwhelm.
- Celeste’s hardest time of the day.
- HALT – Hungry, Angry, Lonely and Tired.
- Taking care of yourself and scheduling girl time.
- Coupon code for a MONTH LONG trial of Celeste’s membership site for those suffering with anxiety and stress: ONEDOLLARBOSSMOM
- Quiet Mind Collective
- 5 Day Anxiety Challenge
- The Productivity Challenge book
- Dana Malstaff’s Trello Training
- Say Goodbye to Survival Mode book
- Women Living Well book
- Family Share – Pinterest
- DoTerra Essential Oils
Celeste Coffman is a Licensed Professional Counselor and the owner of Thoughtful Journey Counseling in Florence, Alabama. She is passionate about helping women make small behavior changes to overcome overwhelm, squash stress, and live life well.
Celeste curates QuietMindCollective.com, a membership site providing women with anxiety education, wellness training and stress relief strategies in a convenient online community. In her spare time, Celeste enjoys listening to podcasts, doodling and binge-watching Gilmore Girls.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast for moms? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at email@example.com if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Prefer to watch? You can WATCH US ON YOUTUBE!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!