Mariana is the mom of two, a business coach for moms and has been featured in multiple publications!
Chatting w/ @TheMarianaCRuiz about #contentcreation & #challenges #podcast Click To Tweet
In this episode, we talked about:
- Being a work at home mom. She launched her baby at the same time as her daughter was born.
- Having a NICU baby.
- Mariana thinks of marketing her work as helping people.
- Content creation and repurposing content. Advice on how to create content.
- Remembering the ideal client’s point of view.
- Psychographics (hopes, fears and dreams) of an ideal client.
- Why Mariana got out of corporate America.
- Challenges Mariana faces and how she overcomes those challenges.
Mariana is a business coach that frees moms from the 9-5 struggle by helping them create profitable online businesses through marketing strategy, helping them beat tech overwhelm and helping them get paying clients. She has been featured in various podcasts, blogs and online courses including the Huffington Post. Through working with dozens of moms to build online business, she has empowered them to earn an income while working from home. Check out her business tips and advice on balancing it all while building a profitable business.
Mariana Ruiz website
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast for moms? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at email@example.com if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!