Entrice is a life coach and mother of four focusing on identity for mothers.
This episode is sponsored by Write.Publish.Sell! Do you want to write a book, but don’t know where to start? How about if you could get your first step done – and write your outline in one hour? Plus get valuable tips on your next steps? Check out this online training!
In this episode, we talked about:
- Her journey from teaching to online teaching to writing and, finally, coaching.
- Transitioning from free advice to charging for coaching.
- What a family system is and why you need it in your family.
- Posting your core values as a family in a frequented place in your home.
- Color coding your kids for their schedules, dishes and more.
- Giving our children responsibility that are lifesavers for moms.
- Making time for yourself and setting boundaries with your children.
Resources for Entrice:
More about Entrice:
Entrice Rowe is a certified Life Coach who enjoys working with busy wives and moms on pursuing Purpose, Jesus, and strengthening their relationships. As a busy wife, and mom of 4 kids: a 9-year-old boy, 7-year-old girl, and 4-year-old boy/girl twins, she knows what it’s like to have moments of doubt and guilt in this thing called life. She also knows that there is no room for those feelings and will help you overcome them by helping you replace your fears with the word of God. You can find helpful tips on personal growth, motherhood, and relationships on Entrice’s blog.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast for moms? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!