Alexa Bigwarfe and Aubrey Mathis
This episode we talk about the right way to sell your products and packages without coming across as sleazy.
This episode is sponsored by Write.Publish.Sell! Do you want to write a book, but don’t know where to start? How about if you could get your first step done – and write your outline in one hour? Plus get valuable tips on your next steps? Check out this online training!Don't be sleazy in your #sales tactics #mompreneurs! #losethecape Click To Tweet
In this episode, we talked about:
- How to not be a sleazy sales person.
- Why sending a ton of messages and “circling back around” causes a black mark on your business.
- The wrong and right way to pitch after a discovery call.
- The right way to sell your products
- Things to avoid when reaching out on Facebook.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast for moms? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!