Sarah Li Cain
Sarah is a writer and storyteller focusing on finance and money mindset.
This episode is sponsored by Carrie Sharpe of He Says, She Says. Carrie is a communication expert, speaker and mom of 5 who homeschools alongside running a business with her husband at home. Carrie believes that the foundation of every great relationship is effective communication, so she loves to help people overcome communication challenges and strengthen their relationships. She coaches clients in public speaking, marriage and family communication, workplace communication, and pageant interview skills.
- Carrie is giving away one Broadcast Audit from He Says, She Says, Retail Value: $47
If you win, you’ll send a link to your Facebook Live or other Live broadcast, and receive an email within two days detailing how to make your broadcasts more effective. It will include tips to make your broadcasts more visually appealing and to help you connect with your audience to make an impact. Get more viewers, shares, and engagement with a Broadcast Audit!
Since this doesn’t open until midnight, if you reach this today, leave us a comment about WHY you want to win the audit, and you’ll be entered!
In this episode, we talked about:
- Connecting through storytelling.
- The emotional aspects of spending, budgeting and what those triggers might be.
- Embracing her path without an actual background in finance.
- Using a coloring book with money mantras. Money doesn’t have to be a serious topic.
- Mantras to get you through the day.
- Schedule as a work at home mom.
- Not comparing our children’s stages.
Resources for Sarah:
More about Sarah:
Sarah is a financial storyteller who weaves practical tips and strategies into her writing so that those trying to change their money mindset can see themselves in the starring role.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast for moms? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!