Erin is a social media pro and mom who juggles a busy work schedule with her kids’ crazy extracurricular schedule.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How she juggles so many extracurriculars for her kids with entrepreneurship.
- Her tips on hiring the right social media manager (and understanding that it takes time to build a social media presence).
- How obnoxious autorepliers are on Instagram.
- The steps you need to take to make your social media management experience as easy as possible.
- Her big struggle with time management and how she keeps it very scheduled.
- How to handle summers home with the kids.
- How she steals time for self-care when she is speaking at conferences.
- Her top tips to grow your Facebook pages without spending a ton.
Resources for Erin:
More about Erin
Erin is the speaker, writer and social media pro who heads up Piper Social Media. Living in small-town Hamilton outside of Toronto, she’s helped local businesses expand their reach and their presence online. She also works with driven, online creatives, sharing her 10 years of media and public relations knowledge to grow their businesses with targeted, customized content on all platforms. Erin is also a busy mom of two little ones, aside from balancing a business she also balances many after school activities.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Join the Lose the Cape Facebook community!
Want access to our private page full of resources, articles, printables, ebooks, and more? Get it here: