Mike Cruse is a dad blogger and our first dad on Lose the Cape Podcast. Happy 75th episode listeners! You’re going to love this one!
In this episode, we talked about:
- International Women’s Day and the first Day Without a Woman and why men should be involved.
- His daily posts in March on women who inspire him.
- How you can’t be afraid to offend people.
- How he became a dad blogger and earned this platform.
- The dad blog community, Dad 2.0 and how they are sometimes fighting a double-edged sword in the online blogging world.
- How his wife reigns him in online (and that’s a good thing, sometimes).
- His mental health advocacy and his abusive past.
- Raising our children through anxiety and depression and teaching them it’s okay to not be okay.
- Our school system and government as we stand now.
- How we have lost the dialogue completely in politics.
- What super powers he would want
Resources for Mike:
More about Mike
Mike Cruse is a parent, a writer, and lifelong storyteller. He always wanted to be an actor or stand-up comedian, but clearly didn’t make enough poor life decisions to get there. So, now he makes jokes on the internet. He’s been featured in the book Dad Behaving Dadly 2, as well as The Today Show’s List of Funniest Parents on Facebook, and is a contributor to Huffington Post, Good Men Project, Scary Mommy, and BLUNTMoms. And make sure to follow him on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more of the funnies.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at email@example.com if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Join the Lose the Cape Facebook community!
Want access to our private page full of resources, articles, printables, ebooks, and more? Get it here: