Coral is a former traveler turned mother through a surprise pregnancy that has shaped her whole livelihood.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How she became a mother by surprise and her journey to fitness.
- The way cutting out sugar changed her health.
- Why she founded her fitness group, Mountain Mamas.
- How impossible it can be working out with small children around.
- How online health coaching has made it easier for her to incorporate healthy eating into her client’s routines.
- Why eating an apple is better than drinking apple juice (and why you should do a sugar detox).
- The best chocolate to get.
- Her favorite parenting resources -and how dangerous Google searches can be.
- Diastisys Recti post motherhood and the best workouts.
- Her daughter’s health and healing her gut and how she applies this to her clients.
Resources for Coral:
More about Coral
Coral Dunbar is a Fitness + Wellness Coach for mamas. After being thrust into motherhood unprepared, overwhelmed and overweight, she has managed to kick all the pregnancy pounds (and some), start her own fitness/yoga business and coach other mamas to prioritize their well-being so they can show up as present and centered mothers.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Join the Lose the Cape Facebook community!
Want access to our private page full of resources, articles, printables, ebooks, and more? Get it here: