Coral is a former traveler turned mother through a surprise pregnancy that has shaped her whole livelihood.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How she became a mother by surprise and her journey to fitness.
- The way cutting out sugar changed her health.
- Why she founded her fitness group, Mountain Mamas.
- How impossible it can be working out with small children around.
- How online health coaching has made it easier for her to incorporate healthy eating into her client’s routines.
- Why eating an apple is better than drinking apple juice (and why you should do a sugar detox).
- The best chocolate to get.
- Her favorite parenting resources -and how dangerous Google searches can be.
- Diastisys Recti post motherhood and the best workouts.
- Her daughter’s health and healing her gut and how she applies this to her clients.
Resources for Coral:
More about Coral
Coral Dunbar is a Fitness + Wellness Coach for mamas. After being thrust into motherhood unprepared, overwhelmed and overweight, she has managed to kick all the pregnancy pounds (and some), start her own fitness/yoga business and coach other mamas to prioritize their well-being so they can show up as present and centered mothers.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!