Alexa Bigwarfe and Aubrey Mathis
This episode we talk about our lessons learned for new business owners post taxes.
In this episode, we talked about:
- The fear about being audited as an entrepreneur.
- The need for an end of month reconciliation because of the nightmare of searching for receipts in all accounts.
- Using as little accounts as possible and keeping it in a bookkeeping software.
- How you are investing as a solopreneur or beginning business owner when there are so many courses out there.
- Looking at the numbers and canceling what you aren’t using.
- Do not procrastinate.
- Get an accountability buddy.
- Not buying into the hype of “I will make you money.”
- Invest in your product.
- Setting up different ventures separately.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast for moms? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Join the Lose the Cape Facebook community!
Want access to our private page full of resources, articles, printables, ebooks, and more? Get it here: