Alexa Bigwarfe and Aubrey Mathis
This episode we talk about our lessons learned for new business owners post taxes.
In this episode, we talked about:
- The fear about being audited as an entrepreneur.
- The need for an end of month reconciliation because of the nightmare of searching for receipts in all accounts.
- Using as little accounts as possible and keeping it in a bookkeeping software.
- How you are investing as a solopreneur or beginning business owner when there are so many courses out there.
- Looking at the numbers and canceling what you aren’t using.
- Do not procrastinate.
- Get an accountability buddy.
- Not buying into the hype of “I will make you money.”
- Invest in your product.
- Setting up different ventures separately.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast for moms? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!