The Big Mother’s Day Giveaway!
All you have to do to be entered to win our mega basket of amazing gifts for ONE special mama is head on over to ITunes and leave us a review! That’s it!
In our prize pack:
- A special care package from Today May Suck
- Bath goodies from Lizzie’s Love
- A copy of Lose the Cape and Never Will I Ever
- Free entry into the Shield Sisters Initiative Self-Love Course
- 100 Joyful Days Journal from The Dahlia Scene
- A piece of jewelry from Vintage Meets Modern
- A gift from Ripe Mangoes
- and more!!!
Sarah is the founder of a not-for-profit magazine, full-time working woman, and mom to her three-year-old boy.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How much so many female entrepreneurs use Trello and when it was down
- Her passion for writing and her three life goals.
- How she decided to start a magazine out of those three life goals.
- The Holl and Lane demographics and the magazine’s history.
- Being able to say “me too” to the stories within the magazine.
- Aubrey’s blog post for Holl and Lane and how releasing it was for her to write.
- The emotional rollercoaster of working full-time, side-hustle and family life.
- Choosing what goes into a magazine.
More about Sarah
Sarah Hartley is the creator and editor in chief of Holl & Lane Magazine, a magazine dedicated to showcasing real life from real women. She is a wife to Brandon, a mom to Henry, and lives near Pittsburgh, PA where she works as a marketing coordinator. She has loved writing since she first wrote about being the Future Mrs. Justin Timberlake as a young girl, and has since moved on to writing about her life with her real husband and son on her personal blog. Searching for a magazine that featured real life in a beautiful way, that would give women a voice and a platform, Sarah set out to create that magazine and has been ecstatic about the response to her mission. In her (minimal) spare time, she loves to read, have dance parties with her son, and enjoy a beer with her husband at the end of a long week.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Join the Lose the Cape Facebook community!
Want access to our private page full of resources, articles, printables, ebooks, and more? Get it here: