Small Business Strategist Jamie Marquez
Jamie is focused on the sales side of businesses who can help you talk to a hot lead.
Jamie is giving away (2) 1-hour sessions for 1 person and her accountability partner to knock out a plan for 1 goal they are working on! How awesome is that! If you want this strategy session, comment on the post!
In this episode, we talked about:
- Self-sufficient children and how they are the dream.
- How sales and marketing are two different parts of the funnel.
- Automating the sales aspect.
- Building the connection in your e-mail list.
- Her journey from corporate to starting her own company.
- Bravery of stay at home moms and how lonely it can be.
- Learning to say no.
- The solitude of getting a pedicure for self-care.
Resources for Jamie:
More about Jamie
Jamie Marquez-Bratcher is a Business Strategist helping small businesses focus on what needs to happen in the short term to reach their long-term goals. If you have big goals that need a path to structure, processes, and software to execute but aren’t sure what to tackle first? Well, you need to have a cup of coffee with her!
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at email@example.com if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Join the Lose the Cape Facebook community!
Want access to our private page full of resources, articles, printables, ebooks, and more? Get it here: