Small Business Strategist Jamie Marquez
Jamie is focused on the sales side of businesses who can help you talk to a hot lead.
Jamie is giving away (2) 1-hour sessions for 1 person and her accountability partner to knock out a plan for 1 goal they are working on! How awesome is that! If you want this strategy session, comment on the post!
In this episode, we talked about:
- Self-sufficient children and how they are the dream.
- How sales and marketing are two different parts of the funnel.
- Automating the sales aspect.
- Building the connection in your e-mail list.
- Her journey from corporate to starting her own company.
- Bravery of stay at home moms and how lonely it can be.
- Learning to say no.
- The solitude of getting a pedicure for self-care.
Resources for Jamie:
More about Jamie
Jamie Marquez-Bratcher is a Business Strategist helping small businesses focus on what needs to happen in the short term to reach their long-term goals. If you have big goals that need a path to structure, processes, and software to execute but aren’t sure what to tackle first? Well, you need to have a cup of coffee with her!
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!