Kelly is a mom to two tweenagers, a Life Design Coach and Lifestyle Blogger and a full-time finance professional.
Mother’s Day Giveaway!!!
Mamas! We are running an amazing giveaway PRIZE PACK this week! It’s so easy to enter – all you have to do is leave a review for us on Itunes this week! And we’ll pull a winner!
In this episode, we talked about:
- Kelly’s realization for systems to have balance in life.
- How toddlers demand so much time and the way to fit everything in during that challenging season.
- The way she has included a formula that can be adapted to each mom to design the life she loves.
- How important it is to focus on one thing at a time.
- Focusing on the “time” that you get instead of saying “I don’t have time”
Resources for Kelly:
More about Kelly
Kelly McCann is a mom to two tweenagers, a Life Design Coach and Lifestyle Blogger and a full-time finance professional.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at email@example.com if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Pin for later:
Join the Lose the Cape Facebook community!
Want access to our private page full of resources, articles, printables, ebooks, and more? Get it here: