Check out Lovely Little Design Co for branding, logos, and other design needs!
Tiffany is an addict, 4.5 years sober who sponsors other women in recovery.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Why she started taking drugs and how her addiction progressed.
- Her relationship with a police officer while in the deepest parts of addiction.
- How she decided to go to rehab while she was in jail after being arrested for 27 felonies.
- The way her childhood and deep-rooted issues that made it easier for her to become addicted.
- How her pregnancy kept her motivated to stay clean.
- How she went from an anonymous addict to a speaker and blogger who supports others.
- The hereditary nature of addiction.
- The difficulty of parenting and coping without using drugs.
- Writing a book to share your story.
- Saying yes immediately.
Resources for Tiffany:
More about Tiffany:
Tiffany is a wife, mother of 3, and a recovering addict with 4.5 years sober. She sponsors other women in recovery and shares her story at various meetings around the city. Tiffany uses humor and raw honesty as she shares the struggles and victories that go along with learning to be a productive member of society, as well as raising 3 little people to do the same on her blog: JugglingTheJenkins.com. Her writing has been featured on Themighty.com, BLUNTmoms.com and Thoughtcatalog.com.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Pin for later!