Alexa and Aubrey
Proudly sponsored by Coping Skills for Kids!
Use the code “cape” for $5 off all products
In this episode, we talked about:
- Being married to a professional rodeo cowboy and relating everyday life to rodeo life.
- Supporting your friends through miscarriages and stillbirths.
- How she stumbled upon her business, Today May Suck.
- Being aware and sensitive to the language you use around others who are suffering.
- Making angel gowns out of donated wedding dresses.
- Creating packages for Today May Suck.
- Moving on emotionally while staying so involved in supporting other parents.
- How laughter heals you.
- Teaching our children about acceptance and self-love.
References for Aubrey:
- Navigating the Unknown, An Immediate Guide When Experiencing the Loss Of Your Baby by Amie Lands
- The Angel Gown Program
- Printed Mint
- This is Us
- Friday Night Lights
More about Aubrey:
Aubrey is the overly caffeinated wife to a real life rodeo cowboy and two little cowgirls. When she’s not blogging from the rodeo bleachers you can find her obsessing over red lipstick and changing the way we acknowledge grief with her business Today May Suck, a comfort company providing gifts that offer compassion blended with comedic relief to your peeps going through the suckiest of times.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Pin for later!