Alison Cardy focuses on working moms who want to really make the most out of their time away from home.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How she started out as a dissatisfied accountant and moved into volunteering in a crisis hotline to coach training.
- Her team of career coaches and how they help people get career clarity.
- Searching for so long to find our career clarity.
- Her coaching process for each client and how deep they dig with open-ended questions.
- The process of guiding them to their dream jobs.
- Being that logical and objective voice.
- Confidence, capability and imposter syndrome.
More about Alison
Alison Cardy is an expert coach who runs an international career coaching team specializing in guiding people through career changes. She and her team have guided hundreds of people, in every industry imaginable, to innovative and functional career solutions.
Alison personally coaches a handful of select clients on creating greater alignment and success in their life, love, and work. Her unique ability is zeroing in on the perspective shifts and small tweaks that create the biggest positive results.
Alison is the author of the 5-star rated, bestseller, Career Grease: How to Get Unstuck and Pivot Your Career. Her work has been featured on Monster, Forbes, The Muse, Undercover Recruiter, and The Washington Post. Her home on the web is at cardycareercoaching.com.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at email@example.com if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Pin for later!