Tonya is a Money Mindset Maven who helps female entrepreneurs to uplevel their businesses.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Spending money in our businesses and the way we often spend more in the beginning because the confidence is not there yet.
- The value of our expertise.
- Being connected to your story and your why is enough for an ROI.
- How to believe in your value.
- The positive and negative of being an empath.
- The need for connection and a relationship to build your know, like and trust.
- Pricing and value.
- Identifying fears and mindset blocks.
- Surrounding yourself with the right people.
- “Brainwashing” our kids to have positive mindsets.
- Manifesting tips.
More about Tonya
Tonya Rineer is a Speaker, Podcast Host and Money Mindset Maven who helps women entrepreneurs super-charge their profit potential by revolutionizing the way they think and feel about money! Her fun, action-packed coaching style helps women amp up their mindset and create value-based profit strategies that lead to financial peace and feel-good success.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Pin for later!