Vanessa is a mindset and business coach, author, and international speaker.
Things we Love
In this episode, we talked about:
- Finding the root of your limiting belief and shifting the script away from being a victim and into realizing that you were protecting yourself and you hold the power.
- How to actually be authentic.
- How to share the results while still being authentic.
- Relationships in business.
- Imposter syndrome and competing with other similar business owners (especially in your own group!)
- Standing for something means you stand against something else. It’s hard, but you have to stand with your truth.
- Needing someone to be able to call you out because your personal relationships are too close.
More about Vanessa
Vanessa Matthews is a mindset and business coach, author, and international speaker. She has featured in and contributed to articles for Glamour Magazine, Experience Life Magazine, Vintage Life Magazine, Woman’s Own, Prima and many more. But, as she’ll tell you herself, she’s also a real woman completely disinterested in touting herself as one of the ‘do it all perfect’ gurus you see scattered all over the internet. In fact, she’s living a life pretty similar to yours. She’s a mom of four school-age kids, a wife, chief dog walker, laundry sorter, lover of cocktails, a bold lip and a high heel. One day she’s a kick-ass entrepreneur and the next day she’s scooping up dirty socks. Vanessa works with high performing female entrepreneurs who are ready to make waves, change lives, break barriers and transform their business and personal lives.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Pin for later!