Lyndsay is a serial entrepreneur, mom of tweens and founder of Smooth Sailing Business Growth.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Different types of Virtual Assistants
- Feeling overwhelmed as an entrepreneur and analysis paralysis.
- Having so many business ideas.
- Prioritizing and delegating by looking at your own hourly rate.
- Done is better than perfect and different types of content creation.
- Her tips for Inbox management and using Boomerang.
- Be someone who finishes instead of someone who multitasks.
More about Lyndsay
Lyndsay Phillips is a serial entrepreneur; self-professed organizational freak, client-appointed task master plus project ninja and warrior content marketer for life & business coaches, accountants and other online entrepreneurs across the globe.
As the CEO & Founder of Smooth Sailing Business Growth, she leads a rock star team to support entrepreneurs who are seeking fast-paced business growth but finally have come to the realization that they can’t do it alone, do it all, and do it well.
She is also the host of Sailing To Success Podcast and Smooth Sailing Online Support TV – – and loves sharing practical tips, business building & content marketing strategies so that you can be more productive and attract more customers faster.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Pin for later!