Kate is a postpartum doula and mom of three energetic kids.
In this episode, we talked about:
- What the difference is between a labor and support doula and a postpartum doula
- All of the things she does as a postpartum doula
- How social media is now the biggest struggle for new moms
- The way advice doesn’t always apply to your babies, causing moms to stress out.
- Looking for signs of postpartum depression.
- How she became a postpartum doula.
- Educating moms on their need for a postpartum doula, despite the fact that insurance doesn’t cover it.
- Children’s birthdays on the same day or with a few days apart.
- Her biggest struggle as a mom and mom guilt.
- Navigating the beginning parts of motherhood – baby blues and a perinatal mood disorder.
- The ability to gift postpartum doulas via Babylist.
- Confidence throughout your parenting journey.
More about Kate
Kate is a mom of 3 beautiful, loving, energetic kiddos and a postpartum doula. The juggling act of three kids, a supportive partner, working mom, and responsible community member is daily. In her work as a postpartum doula, Kate’s goal is to normalize all stages of motherhood and provide support every step of the way. A supportive community is what makes the difference between overwhelm and balance.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at email@example.com if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our book is available! Get your copy now!
Pin for later!