Applications open until 10/19/18
When does the episode air, what is the format and how is it promoted?
The LTC Gift Guide Episode will air the week before Thanksgiving. We record live on Wednesdays via our Facebook page. The episode will be promoted via our newsletter, Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and website.
Who listens to Lose The Cape?
Lose the Cape’s audience is made up primarily of working moms, either in the traditional work force or running their own entrepreneurial gig, from all walks of life. Our largest demographic is women, ages 35-44, mostly in the United States, with some international listeners. We average about 2000 unique downloads a month.
What kind of products and companies are you looking for? Does it have to be mom-themed?
We are a brand that believes in supporting and empowering our fellow moms. We are looking to partner with companies that share this mission, regardless of whether the products are “mom-themed.” Products and services that serve working women will fit best in our holiday gift guide. We strive to be inclusive, so please remember that our audience is made up of women that may celebrate Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, some combination of the three, or maybe no holiday at all but still enjoy giving gifts during the holiday season.
I’m interested! What are the details?
The advertising fee for this gift guide is $100.00 + product for Alexa and her co-host and includes the following:
- Showcase of your product, company and mission on the Lose The Cape podcast
- Inclusion of product image and company details in the podcast show notes.
- Link back to your company via the Lose The Cape Holiday Gift Guide page.
- Gift guide will be promoted into the Lose The Cape Facebook page (2300+ followers) and LTC email list as well as on LTC’s social channels and LTC’s Instagram account (1K + followers).
- We have one GOLD LEVEL sponsorship – you get all of the above, plus your logo in the primary ad spot at the top of our page, plus a mention in every podcast in in October and November. If this is of interest to you, there is only one spot and it’s first come, first serve (after a review by us to make sure it’s a good fit for our audience). Just select YES in the application.
Applications are open through October 19th and applicants will be notified of their status by October 30th.
I might be interested. I need more information.
Email us with any additional questions.
Download Your FREE Copy NOW!
Get your free pdf of Lose the Cape! Realities from Busy Modern Moms and Strategies to Survive.