October 15th – Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day
October is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness month, with October 15th being the day of observance and remembrance. We hosted a special live panel on our Facebook page.
You can watch the live video here (and comment to get entered in to win the bundle of books)
In this episode, we talked about:
- Our special October 15th live roundtable in honor of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day featuring Alexa Bigwarfe of @Grieving Mothers: Sunshine After the Storm-A Survival GuideNatasha Carlow Author, Kimberly Calabrese, Sarah O’Dell and Lindsay Gibson.
- Difficult decisions with having to terminate a decision
- The shame and feelings behind loss
- Why we wrote books to help others
- Of course, our own stories
- How to help grieving mothers
We will be giving away print copies of all four books. To get a copy, like this post, like our page, and comment. The books are available on Amazon on SUPER SALE today only!
Sunshine After the Storm: https://amzn.to/32jr5TU
Just Be: https://amzn.to/31gmzUW
What Do I Do?: A Step by Step Guide for Friends and Family to Support Anyone Who Has Lost a Child: https://amzn.to/33t0pA6
Happy Tears & Rainbow Babies: https://amzn.to/31e3kvb
Want to learn more about getting involved and making a difference?
Check out our book, Mom’s Guide to Becoming Socially and Politically Engaged.