Michelle Knight is a branding expert that believes in the power of storytelling and being authentic when creating a brand.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Michelle started her business the same time she became a mother
- Why she went back to work after her son was born even though she didn’t want to
- How Michelle transitioned out of the 9-5 grind
- Why you need the support of your partner when starting a business
- The common thread through all of Michelle’s work experiences
- How Michelle has been impacted by childhood cancer and the death of her brother
- The transitions that changed the trajectory of Michelle’s life
- The non-profit that Michelle’s mother started after her brother died
- Using your business to give back
- Alexa’s course for teaching moms who want to earn money writing from home
Have you heard about our Amazing Gift Guide Sponsorship Opportunity?
We will be publishing and promoting and PODCASTING about our Gift Guide.
The LTC Gift Guide Episode will air the week before Thanksgiving. We record live on Wednesdays via our Facebook page. The episode will be promoted via our newsletter, Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, and website.Do you want to break free from your 9-5 into a life of freedom? Michelle Knight gives her tips on building a business at home. #entrepreneurship #losethecape #momlife Click To Tweet
More about Michelle
Michelle Knight is a Branding and Business Coach, mother, wife, world traveler and storyteller. Michelle has distinguished herself as an entrepreneur through the power of storytelling and its power to unite people, especially women. She has helped transform the businesses lives of female entrepreneurs by supporting them in tapping into their story to create a standout brand and message, ultimately leading them to living a life of freedom. Michelle is living proof that no matter what obstacles life may throw at you, or chapters that may contribute to your story, you have the power to write your own ending.
As a storyteller and branding expert herself, Michelle supports women who are unfulfilled in their 9-5 break free into a life of freedom. Programs include private coaching, self-study courses, and a group program that unites women to create thriving online businesses. Michelle didn’t always have the freedom-based business that she now has and helps others create. She had many ups and downs in her life. She has experienced heartache, loss, great love and above all beauty. She’s learned that the more you accept your story and choose to share it with the world the stronger your brand, business and impact will be.
Sponsor the podcast! Find out how HERE.
Our books are available! Get your copy now!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Pin for Later!