Maria Fuller is the founder of Raising a Powerful Girl, and the mother of two daughters. Our conversation was all too relatable, as Alexa and Nancy are also raising daughters. How do we navigate the issues of self-image and self-worth in the #metoo era?
In this episode, we talked about:
- How our individual experiences as kids affect us as adults
- How we are influenced by the culture in which we are raised
- Maria’s childhood nickname and how that made her feel
- Raising daughters to be empowered and feel good about themselves
- Maria’s app, Empowered Girl
- Alexa’s interview on Maria’s show
More about Maria
Maria Fuller is the founder and thought leader behind Raising A Powerful Girl and the Empowered Girl Movement. Maria has spent nearly a decade working with women of all ages to help shed unhealthy beliefs and breakdown stereotypes surrounding pregnancy, motherhood, body image, self-esteem, parenting, women in leadership and much more and is a frequent speaker and presenter on women’s leadership, girls empowerment and the role social media and technology plays on girls self-esteem, confidence, and brain health.
Pin for Later!