This episode was a lot of fun to record. From having difficulties with adding our poor guest co-host, Bev Feldman, to Kim’s husband showing up in the video (check out our video below if you’d rather watch), we had a lot of laughs and shared a ton of information.
Kim Sutton is a mother of five who runs her own business and helps coaches launch their business.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Kim made a huge career change and followed her passions.
- What has lead Kim to create her second company.
- Taking a break from work and how that impacts creativity.
- How Kim finds balance with her kids and their schedule.
- How blessings can be found in having time management because of being a mom of multiple kids.
- Productivity lessons from Kim.
- Team Awesome and how everyone helps run the household.
- How Kim refreshes and finds time to herself.
Recommended tools and resources for busy moms:
Jump Start Your Business Brain
[s3bubbleAudioSingleIframe code=”FQwRSNFYtbgpd” supplied=”progressive” autoplay=”false” download=”true” style=”bar” preload=”auto”/]
New Option: Watch Us on YOUTUBE!
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast for moms? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at email@example.com if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!