Lisa Nolan and Carolyn Wilhelm
Lisa is a mom, writer, and blogger.
Carolyn is mom and grandmother as well as a lover of Montessori and education.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Writing the book Mom for the Holidays.
- The behind the scenes to writing a book and publishing.
- Time management over the holidays.
- Being a grandma at the holidays.
- Having a special needs child during the holidays.
- Each Lisa, Carolyn and Alexa’s most memorable Christmas.
References for Lisa and Carolyn:
- The book Mom for the Holidays: Stories of love, laughter, and tantrums at Christmas and Hannukah
- Mom for the Holidays website
More about Lisa:
More about Carolyn:
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast for moms? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at email@example.com if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!