Bree is an accountant turned musician who left her corporate job to pursue music – again – and coach other musicians about the business aspect.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Why she quit her corporate job and how it changed their lifestyle.
- Touring with her 2-year old and doing music for women’s groups and preschools.
- Awesome products from SharkTank, like The Chord Buddy.
- Our kids trying out for the talent show.
- Thinking outside the box to achieve your dreams outside of the corporate world.
- Working in your zone of genius and outsourcing the rest.
- Working your business level by level and making it sustainable.
- Sleep and balancing timing with kids and creativity.
More about Bree
Bree Noble quit her corporate job as a Director of Finance to pursue music. After a successful run as a touring singer/songwriter, she founded Women of Substance Radio to promote quality female artists in all genres. The daily Podcast of the same name hit #1 in New & Noteworthy in all 3 of its categories and #4 Audio Podcast on all of iTunes. On her 2nd Podcast, Female Entrepreneur Musician (also #1 in New & Noteworthy), she conducts interviews with successful Indie female artists and industry pros that are both inspirational and informational. Drawing on her extensive experience, Bree has created online courses to help musicians learn to make a living from their music. Her most popular offering is an online training and mentoring community exclusively for female musicians called the “Female Musician Academy”.
Do you know a mom you’d love to hear from on our podcast? We cover all topics related to life, work, motherhood, health, and so forth. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be interviewed or have someone you want to hear from!
Our book is available! Get your copy now!